September 25, 2011

I love how there is always something going on when you live in a city.

Right now Edinburgh is a jungle city. There are animals all over the place.

I first saw one when I arrived at the airport. I just thought it was some exciting new art that had arrived since the renovations/ me being in Australia.

But there are monkeys, tigers, elephants, birds and crocodiles all over the place.

This is one of my faves.

tiger

Me and Ryan decided to improve it slightly…

curly whiskers tiger jungle city

Now he is french.

These animals are all in aid of habitat conservation in Asia and are being auctioned to raise money.

 

“by saving the elephant we save everything else”

 

This one is my absolute favourite.

baby elephant jungle city edinburgh

He is so cute!

If anyone fancies buying me a baby elephant you can do here. His name is Aloki

It seems that I only take pictures of the ones that look like grass. But there are so many all decorated differently. I even saw one covered in pennies today.

Here’s another grassy one though.

mummy elephant jungle city

She’s the mummy elephant.

 

In other news I need a coat.

I tried on this one today but am feeling a bit undecided.

blue coatblue coat hood

Thoughts?

X

Categories: , ,

2 comments:

Ross said...

The animals are great, especially the elephants! We have ceramic pigs that are all over our city. They are fundraisers here, and so people buy them and put them in different spots in the city. Sorry it's been a while since I dropped by your blog. I always like it when I get to read your site. The jacket looks good by the way!

Unknown said...

WOW! Those animals are awesome! and Coat = buy! I want one like that for this winter!
Have a Good Weekend!
Celina