September 22, 2011

I’m back in Edinburgh!

I love it.

There’s so much to do.

Last week was freshers week. So we went out. A lot.

160_0630

160_0661

I even met Australian Claire. I met her in Brisbane because she was coming here on exchange! :D

160_0670

 

I’ve moved into my lovely new flat. It is far too nice for students. I’ve filled it with things from ikea. Which my and Tess spent hours putting together.

160_0623160_0620

So Proud.

160_0625

This is me and my half giant new housemate. I’m actually stood on a chair to put that picture up. He is not.

I like him though.

I just finished my first week of lectures. So far they seem quite alright. It’s all been mostly introductions though.

Ryan has come to visit now. On Saturday we’re all planning on going walking in the Pentland Hills. So hopefully that will be nice and not too cold. It’s definitely much chillier here though. Yesterday I even wore my hat, scarf and gloves!

X

Categories: , , ,

0 comments: