February 03, 2012

So Busy! My life is so full right now I’m barely ever at home.

Uni is super intense. I had to an exam in the first week then a 20 minute presentation the next. We have to submit our dissertation project proposal next week and present on it. Then the week after I have a presentation that’s worth 100% of the mark for one module :s

Soon I won’t have any classes left though. It’s going to be so strange when all I have to do is write my dissertation….PANIC! I just wish we would have had our exam results from last semester back already! They are taking a ridiculously long time.

The internship is going well. It’s strange actually having to go to work though. It’s quite interesting but can seem pretty long because I’m not at all used to office work.

Time is going so quickly right now. I can’t believe I’m already 3 weeks in and only have 2 weeks of proper classes left! Those are going to be my last lectures in my 4 year degree. WEIRD! I’m pretty worried about what I’m going to do after. I’ve applied for a few things but I’m not feeling at all confident tbh. Grad schemes seem crazy hard to actually get a place on. And also I still don’t really know what I even want to be doing. It stresses me out that I have no idea where my life is heading, what I’ll be doing or even where I’ll be living. I get the feeling I’m going to end up at home for a while though.

I feel like I haven’t done anything that fun lately. I have just been too busy. Although I have watched all of Downton Abbey. I actually love it and I’m so sad I’ve finished it all now. So excited for the next series though. I also finished reading The Help which was such a good book. And now I can finally watch the film (I like to read a book before I see the film).

Next week Laurie and Abi are coming up, and I have my dance competition and we’re going to the zoo. So hopefully some actually fun things to write about!

Panda Edinburgh Zoo

X

Categories: , ,

0 comments: