March 24, 2013

Living in Australia made me want to see the world.

whitsundays

But since then I have had little chance to travel.

Work trips are helping a little (hello Copenhagen next month) -but really you just don’t get to see anything outside of the hotel and the conference centre.

 

So, I’m starting to plan my next adventure!

South-East Asia is the destination.

ID-100130343

Just looks perfect

Image by Photokanok at freedigitalphotos.net

 

There is so much I want to do

  • volunteer in health promotion in Cambodia
  • volunteer at the elephant sanctuary in Chang Mai
  • Do my Advanced Open Water PADI
  • Tubing in Laos
  • See the sunrise at Angkor Wat
  • SEE THE WORLD

So now it’s time to save as much as I can.

Which is hard because I still want to do everything now.

But I’m sure it will be worth it.

 

I’m aiming to save a total of £4000

Better get on that…

xXx

0 comments: