October 11, 2011

Today I went to the uni careers fair.

It turns out nearly all the stalls were law or finance. I wasn’t keen.

I did talk to the people at Teach First though. It sounds massively scary teaching a load of inner city kids. But it could be a back up plan? My thoughts are not many people who do science will apply so I’m in with a better chance……Perhaps?

But pretty much anything is an option right now.

I’m swaying towards health promotion though. But tbh I’m not sure how to go about finding a job in that area :s.

Clinical scientist sounds good too.

I have to apply for medicine this week, which I am going to. But I’m pretty sure I don’t want to do another 4 years at uni and then loads more training after that until I’m properly settled.

 

Massive Dilemmas.

 

My plan is to apply for everything and see what I get in to –if anything. And that will be what I do.

(panic)

 

X

Categories:

2 comments:

Christi Lynn said...

SCARY! even thinking of getting a career is frightening. best of luck!!

Leah said...

It is a scary decision to make, but just keep in mind that you don't have to figure out everything right away. Take you time with it!